Plugin Intranda Workflow ExcelImport: No project found

Hi. I’m trying to import an excel file to create processes, using the Generic Import Plugin.

In plugin_intranda_workflow_excelimport.xml I have specified:

• a collection that is listed in goobi_digitalCollections.xml.
  • a publicationType that is named as a DocStrctType in my ruleset.

I created a process template ‘Port_Book_Workflow’ which uses my ruleset and specifies a newly created project, and then restarted the tomcat server.

I can load an Excel file without any validation errors, and can select my process template. But when I click to [Create processes] I receive for each validated line of the file the error message ‘No project could be found for the process’, as shown below:

Can you please suggest what might be wrong, or what additional step I need to take?

Thanks and best wishes,
Stephen

The documentation should be better here. I will adapt it.
This plugin expects projects to be there with specific names. It is quite specific for the so called Yerusha project so that it possibly is not a big help for your use case in your project. I will try to take a look at the sources tomorrow and let you know if it can be easily used for other projects as well. Or did the other excel import solve your use case already?

Steffen

Thanks, @steffen. I did indeed conclude that the other excel import plugin will probably suit my purposes better, so I’m no longer looking at this one.

Hi team, I’m also trying to test the plugin_workflow_excelimport using the Importing records from an Excel file documentation, and after getting the mass import area opened in the production templates

And I am getting the following message error - Getting the same error on both Goobi2Go and on the Goobi version installed on Linux 20.04

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Message error:

**21-07-29 23:27:57:486: WELD-000049: Unable to invoke public void de.sub.goobi.forms.MassImportForm.init() on de.sub.goobi.forms.MassImportForm@21db856e

org.goobi.production.plugin.ImportPluginLoader.getPluginsForType(ImportPluginLoader.java:43)
de.sub.goobi.forms.MassImportForm.init(MassImportForm.java:178)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.DefaultLifecycleCallbackInvoker.invokeMethods(DefaultLifecycleCallbackInvoker.java:83)
org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.DefaultLifecycleCallbackInvoker.postConstruct(DefaultLifecycleCallbackInvoker.java:66)
org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.BasicInjectionTarget.postConstruct(BasicInjectionTarget.java:122)
org.jboss.weld.bean.ManagedBean.create(ManagedBean.java:162)
org.jboss.weld.util.bean.IsolatedForwardingBean.create(IsolatedForwardingBean.java:45)
org.jboss.weld.contexts.AbstractContext.get(AbstractContext.java:96)
org.jboss.weld.contexts.PassivatingContextWrapper$AbstractPassivatingContextWrapper.get(PassivatingContextWrapper.java:76)
org.jboss.weld.bean.ContextualInstanceStrategy$DefaultContextualInstanceStrategy.get(ContextualInstanceStrategy.java:100)
org.jboss.weld.bean.ContextualInstanceStrategy$CachingContextualInstanceStrategy.get(ContextualInstanceStrategy.java:177)

I am only guessing, but is the plugin installed? Do you see a plugin_intranda_import_excel.jar in the plugins/import/ folder?

Yes, the plugin is installed, and the plugin_intranda_import_excel.jar is in the right folder

Hi Clement, I guess the plugin version does not fit to your goobi version.
You can checkout the plugin here:
https://github.com/intranda/goobi-plugin-import-excel

… and build / install it like the other plugins here:
https://docs.goobi.io/goobi-workflow-en/admin/8/8.1#deployment-von-plugins

You can check the installed plugin versions in Administration → Installed plugins.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi @sebastian.kutsch, you were right…The plugin_intranda_import_excel worked after building the one that is compatible with my Goobi version.

Thanks for the hint.

@sebastian.kutsch don’t you think that the link needs to be updated here: https://docs.goobi.io/goobi-workflow-plugins-en/import/intranda_import_excel to get the right link to the .jar file?

I guess the rest would just to get the right configuration.

Thanks.