Image Control Plugin: installation problem

Hello again. I’m now struggling with the Image Control Plugin. I am using a vanilla Ubuntu 18.04 Workflow setup with the built-in sample users and default xml configurations, without installing Viewer.

I can upload images without problem, and want to see how they appear in the image control plugin.

I have verified that the uploaded images exist in the master_ folder. I then switch to a Quality Control Officer account, but when I select the ‘Plugin: intranda image control’ action, the following is displayed:

This is what appears in /opt/digiverso/logs/goobi.log:

A symlink has been created in the user account folder:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 tomcat8 tomcat8 38 Nov 3 16:42 'Beethoven__[6]' -> /opt/digiverso/goobi/metadata/6/images

The uploaded images are all secured like this:

-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat8 tomcat8

The ImageQAPlugin.xhtml file referenced in goobi.log, exists only (twice) in the installation directory. Also, looking at plugin_intranda_step_imageQA.xml, there is a reference to /opt/digiverso/goobi/scripts/deleteImage.sh, which exists only in the installation directory. Are there other files which need to be installed besides these two and the three actually specified in the installation guide?

Other than that, have I done something obviously wrong? :crazy_face:

Best wishes,
Stephen

Hey, it is you again :slight_smile:

I bet your plugin configuration file is wrong … or your files simply do not follow the default naming convention so that they are not listed there. Name your files something like 00000001.tif and it will probably work.

And write me message when you want to have the telephone conference. I am on my desk still :slight_smile:

Steffen

FYI: We could easily fix that in a quick telephone call. Reason was that the image file names did contain blanks and several special characters which Goobi was configured to ignore. That’s why the files were not listed in the QA plugin. Renaming those files fixed this issue then.

All the best,

Steffen

1 „Gefällt mir“

Yes, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wonder, is it necessary that the plugin_intranda_step_fileUpload.xml file includes a regex that ignores the filename rules and allows the upload of files which will only be ignored?

Best wishes,
Stephen